About Our Course
All course is university (or graduate school) preparatory course, and course length is maximum 24 months (2 years), each level takes 3 months (190-200 hours). Japanese class is conducted 4 hours a day (9:00-12:20 or 13:00-16:20) except for Saturday, Sunday, national holiday and vacations. Total school hours are 760-800 hours per a year. Equivalent level of JLPT is also shown in a figure. There is a possibility that some classes skip particular level depending on students' linguistic ability. And students who already have the grade of JLPT might skip several levels.
main textbooks we are using
EJU is scheduled on Jun and Nov. 98% (80/82) of national university and 50% (289/581) of private university are evaluating the basic academic ability of applicants using EJU score. In case of EJU on Jun 2015, the applicants number in Japan was over 18000. The admission exam of private university usually begins from the autumn, therefore 1st EJU on Jun is very important.
Our basic objective is to get good EJU score in the second year. With regard to national universities, score of 70 percent at least would be needed.
Always we should keep in mind. . . the daily learning is for the EJU.
From July of 2nd year, we conduct the personal guidance regarding the selection of university by referring EJU score and previous successful candidates score.
Accelerating the number of successful applicants
Best learning class for each student
Counseling is one of our important missions
- Principal, Language School in Chiba Pref.
- Vice Principal / EJU Division, JASSO (Japan Student Services Organization)
- Japanese Expert from Japan Foundation, Embassy of Japan in Thailand, Airlangga University
- Lecturer, Japanese Language School of the International Students Institute
- Coordinator of Japanese Lecturer Training Course
- Curriculum Coordinator, 2 Language Schools in Chiba
- ETP Chief Instructor
- DAAD Chief Instructor
- Lecturer, Tokyo School of Japanese Language
- Tokyo Office, KDD Co.Ltd
Adil El Hadaoui
- Japanese Lecturer, Embassy of Japan in Morocco
- Japanese Lecturer, National Institute of Posts and Telecommunications
- Completion of "Training programs for overseas teachers of the Japanese Language", The Japan Foundation Japanese Language Institute
- Completion of the training program for the person who achieved excellent results, The Japan Foundation
- Outstanding leadership and communication skill inspires students' motivation
AY2014 (in random order)
AY2013 (in random order)
AY2011 - AY2012 (in random order)